Commissoned Artwork - CD cover Martha Lopez

Back in mid 2016,  friend, client & talented performer, Martha Lopez contacted me to ask if I could once again put my CD cover commission hat on to create an image for her next project. A Christmas album called "It's For You, For Christmas".
She describes it as.. "Seven sweet and peaceful classical and popular Christmas songs from around the world to fill your home with holiday cheer."

 We juggled some ideas she had in mind and eventually came to rest on an image dear to her heart, which expressed the motivation for her recording. The joy of giving.

  I used a beautiful reference photo of the daughter of her college friend whom was very special to Martha. It evokes a lovely sentiment, and was a joy to paint.
I was incredibly pleased to see how well it turned out and as always, honoured that Martha had chosen to ask me again. 

 If you enjoy Classical music, and Opera please do pay Martha's website a visit for a listen.
Currently based in Florida, USA Martha Lopez is a lyric-coloratura soprano, performer, educator and versatile musician.

Released on November 29th 2016, it is available to purchase on CD or Digital download from CdBaby, Amazon and iTunes
You can find all the links via Martha's website here...
http://marthalopezsoprano.com/ 
And while you are browsing, you might like to check out her previous recordings for which I also produced the cover art...
'ENCANTO: Art songs from Spain & Latin America'
And
'SEVEN SACRED SONGS'

**** For enquiries into commissioned artwork please browse my website and contact me for a non obligation quote***

Comments

Popular Posts