'Of shadows and dream' - part 1


~ Of shadows & dream I come. Walking amongst stars littered with the ancient golden gods of the ages. 

Tales of other worlds, strange realms and dreamlike faces. 
with me take a step through the moon eyed door and fall like poppies to sleep & dream of shadows once more. ~

 

 


'Shadows and dream'
Graphite & gold leaf

'The house of masks'
Graphite & gold leaf

'Into the storm'
Graphite& gold leaf

'The blood red pomegranate'
Graphite & gold leaf



 
*Click the images for larger pictures*





Comments

  1. Wonderful, I love these images, so moody and atmospheric :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Thats exactly what I was hoping to achieve ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Julia, I love the tree sketch, it makes me want to be there! The ghostly pomegranate one is fantastic!
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really striking Julia. Wonderful. I love how you have used the gold leaf too, it really goes well with the grey. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts